|Instrument:ACCENTURE PLC-CL A|
Accenture plc is an Ireland based multinational professional services company that specialises in information technology (IT) services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $50.53 billion in 2021. It was founded in 1989 and until the year 2000 it used to be called Arthur Andersen Consulting, an American holding company based in Chicago. Formerly one of the “Big Five” accounting firms, the company had provided auditing, tax and consulting services to large corporations. By 2001, it had become one of the world’s largest multinational corporations.
On 1 January 2001, Andersen Consulting adopted its current name, “Accenture“. The word “Accenture” is derived from “Accent on the future“. The name “Accenture” was submitted by Kim Petersen, a Danish employee from the company’s Oslo, Norway office, as a result of an internal competition.
Their technologies span multiple lines of business, including wireless, broadband, and satellite services. Accenture main purpose is to help enable their customers to improve their businesses through innovative network solutions and digital transformation. Accenture shares (ACN) are available to trade on the NYSE in American Dollars after the company went public in June 2001
Since its launch, it has become a leader in the industry with a global presence. Their customer base consists of over 350 leading service provider organisations based in more than 85 countries around the world. Their company has also grown to have over 28,000 employees, with support and development centres located worldwide. This includes offices in Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, India, Ireland, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. Company revenue continues to grow year on year, with revenue more than $50 billion in the fiscal year 2021.
Accenture Stock History
On 19 July 2001, Accenture’s IPO (initial public offering) was priced at $14.50 per share, and the shares began trading on the New York Stock Exchange; Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley served as its lead underwriters. Accenture stock closed the day at $15.17, with the day’s high at $15.25. On the first day of the IPO, Accenture raised nearly $1.7 billion.
This consistent rise is echoed in Accenture revenue and profits. Accenture annual revenue for 2021 was $4.289B, a 2.87% increase from 2020. This followed an annual revenue increase of 2.02% from 2019 to 2020. Accenture annual revenue for 2019 was $4.087B, a 2.81% increase from 2018.
How to Trade Accenture Stock
Accenture is a high-value stock that has shown successive growth over the past 30 years. But despite its current stability, there are a few things you should consider when trading (ACN) shares:
- Competitor Performance: Accenture top competitors include IBM, Amdocs and Ericsson. All three companies have been around longer than Accenture with more employees and larger overall valuations. It is vital to note the current trends of these competitors to determine whether they are helping or hindering Accenture stock prices.
- Periodical Earnings: Accenture Ltd, (ACN), release earning reports during every quarter of the fiscal year. These reports are crucial in informing investors of the company’s current health status and growth prospects.
- Tariffs and Trade Agreements: As a global company, Accenture has customers from across the world and offices in various continents worldwide. Paying close attention to the different taxation regimes can drastically alter the overall profit margins for Accenture stocks and shares.
AvaTrade Accenture Stock Trading Information
- International Regulation – Trade ACN stock with an international forex and CFD broker that is regulated in multiple jurisdictions around the world.
- CFD Trading – Trade ACN stock as a CFD and enjoy leveraged trading as well as the freedom to access trading opportunities in both rising and falling markets.
- Trading Conditions – Trade Accenture stock with transparent pricing, low spreads, and fast trade execution on all AvaTrade platforms.
- Comprehensive Resources – Trade DOX stock with handy resources such as AvaProtect™ risk management tool, AvaSocial social trading platform, and market analysis from Trading Central.
- Powerful Trading Platforms – Trade stock CFDs on a range of leading trading platforms: MT4, MT5 and AvaTradeGo for manual trading, or Duplitrade and Zulutrade for automated trading.
Why Trade Accenture Stock with AvaTrade?
- AvaTrade is Recognised Globally: AvaTrade is regulated in multiple jurisdictions around the world and is an award-winning brokerage. This proves our pursuit for excellence, promising our clients transparent and secure transactions.
- Intuitive Trading Platforms: We use a selection of intuitive trading platforms that are straightforward to use. We also offer mobile trading capabilities so our clients never miss out on good trading opportunities.
- Competitive Spread & Speed: AvaTrade allows users to trade their Accenture stock with many others with little expenses, helping to maximise their knowledge. All trades happen with fast execution so you’re never waiting around.
- Knowledge & Experience: As a reputable company, we have a wealth of knowledge from trading experts. We share this will out clients via AvaSocial so they can successfully build their portfolios and succeed financially.
Trade on Accentire stock with AvaTrade today.