Trading platforms comparison
Our top trading Platforms
Take a look below at our selection of leading forex platforms
|Platform||Trading Platform Details||Min. Deposit|
|AvaOptions||Trade 40+ forex pairs, gold & silver call and put options, Use embedded tools incl risk manager, Free demo account.||$1,000|
|WebTrader||User-friendly design and modern interface, Simple and quick browser access, No download or install required, Full MT4 functionality, Live sentimental analysis tool, One-click trading, AvaProtect™ and Trading Central integrated.|
|AvaTradeGO||Compatible with Android and iOS, Market Trends (live feeds and social trends), Amazing touch capabilities, AvaProtect™ available, Award-winning app.|
|AvaSocial||Latest social trading technology, Compatible with Android and iOS, Numerous tradable markets, Real-time trading signals, Automated trading, Buy and sell trading signals.|
|ZuluTrade||A wide selection of top traders to follow, Use the forex signals received on leading trading platforms, Free demo account.||$500|
|DupliTrade||Innovative auto-execution mirroring system based on signals from experienced traders, Wide selection of strategy providers, No manual intervention required, Fast trade execution and easy to use, Direct access to real-time trading data and historical logs, Free demo account.||$2000|
|MetaTrader 4||The world’s most popular trading platform, Embedded expert advisors and indicators, Free demo account.|
|MetaTrader 5||Latest and most popular multi-asset platform globally, Unlimited symbols, 44 Graphical Objects, and 38 technical indicators, Direct access to Economic Calendar, Two Market Watch tabs with option to view Swaps, New Future Orders – Sell Stop Limit and Buy Stop Limit, Embedded trading robots and Expert Advisor (EA), Access to copy trading.|
Compare AvaTrade Platforms
Forex trading has evolved dramatically in the last 15 years. The formerly restrictive barriers have been broken down, so that it is no longer just reserved for the high net worth or institutional traders. Nowadays you can trade online from the comfort of your own home. You need only have a small starting deposit and access to the internet and you can trade freely. In order to get access directly to CFD trading, you will need to use a trading platform. Good brokers will give you a selection of trading platforms as your gateway to the capital markets. Often, as with AvaTrade you will be given a Web based platform, a desktop (download) version and a mobile trader too. A good Forex broker will also furnish you with a selection of trading tools and educational resources.
Trading platforms give you the ability to open BUY and SELL positions on a variety of different assets. A good platform will give you access to advanced charting. Charting facilities will allow you to follow the markets in real-time and sometimes will give you historical data too. You will be able to add studies and indicators too in order to detect trends, reversals, patterns and hopefully entry and exit points and even generate signals. The purpose of all of these tools is so that you may incorporate trading strategies into your everyday trading. When looking for a platform the following points are the most important when choosing a platform to work with:
- Accuracy of data
- Competitive spread
- Speed of execution
- Built-in or installable analysis tools
It may be wise to test out a platform before you use it for trading live. To that end, we have given our traders the opportunity to open a demo account. That will allow you to test drive all platforms first and see which you gel with. A trader really only can be as good as the tools he uses. That’s why it is important to work with a platform that has very little downtime, which executes trades very quickly and is simple enough to use.
About Trading Platforms
In essence, a trading platform is software that links the trader to the broker and also to the relevant markets. Our platforms offer live trading charts, real-time price quotes, and order types that are executed by us, your broker. At AvaTrade you have several options:
- Using trading software that can be downloaded to your local computer and used directly by you. This software is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- The other type is the web based trading software that is run on Java (a popular web language). Highly favoured and accessible from any place that has an internet facility.
- Trade with the simple and innovative AvaTradeGO mobile trading app for download on both iOS and Android. The award-winning app features unique technology with advanced touch capabilities to allow you to efficiently trade your preferred global financial assets from the comfort of your mobile device. The app enables you to stay on top of global market news and events via real-time live feeds and social trends. You can also control your risks using the AvaProtect™ risk management tool as well as enhance your trade analysis using Trading Central.
- Implement a copy trading strategy in the market using the exclusive AvaSocial trading app that is also compatible with both Android and iOS. Simply download AvaSocial, link it with your AvaTrade login details, and start copy trading. Find, follow and copy the trades of the top-performing traders and even automate your trades. You can also join or create your own trading networks, and you will receive real-time updates on the trading activities of your friends and other experienced traders.
We offer platforms for all levels of trader with diverse functionality levels that offer more complex functionality to traders that are more experienced. We also provide third party software for additional tools that allow programme interfaces called APIs. These are offered to you:
- At no additional costs
- As additional trading features
- Order interfaces
- Historical data
- Convenient user interface
AvaTrade presents a wide-selection of trading platforms for both manual and automated trading. We believe in empowering our traders to make the right choices and feel comfortable in their trading environment. We are confident that you will find a platform that is best suited to your trading style and level of trade knowledge. We recommend you visit our trading for beginners section for more articles on how to trade Forex and CFDs.